DRESS CODE

10:14 AM















W elcome to 2016.
New year, new opportunities. My resolutions: Taking chances, reaching my goals and being creative.
The transition from 2015 to 2016 felt magical this year. I feel like something amazing is going to happen. I'm already starting the new year quiet productive, a new blogpost and I had a photoshoot with a dear friend (for a school project) today. I need this year to be good, amazing, magical... I'm graduating and a new chapter of my life is about to begin. I'm nervously excited, I'm looking forward to it but on the other hand am I frightened as hell. I want to make the best out of the time I have left in school and at home...

With that being said, I'm happy to share a new outfit. The blazer and the pants are really versatile. You can wear the blazer with jeans and heels or boots, blazer and pants with blouses, tank tops, sweaters. Also you can style it down by wearing boots or you can be chic with heels or nice flats.
I feel like a black blazer and nice pants are a staple in every women's closet.

+

blazer and pants: comma
white blouse: comma
red scarf: comma
blue blouse: Zara
white crop-top: New Yorker
black bag: H&M
dusty pink bag: Guido Maria Kretschmer
Heels: Tamaris
Boots: Gabor




post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR

Subscribe