READ MY LIPS

7:00 AM








Fall is here and with it the beautiful lip colors. I switch out the pinks and the corals with the berries and the browns.
 This October I have 6 lipsticks that I'm absolutely in love with. My favorite brand is definitely Chanel because the Rouge Coco Shine's are really moisturizing though they're kind of high pigmented. The H&M lipstick are sooo pigmented but they are drying out your lips. But because I love the color I wear lip balm underneath and then it's not that bad. The same goes for the Max Factor one. Mac's mattes are also really nice and this color gives you a 'Kylie Jenner' lip.


#1 Chanel, Rouge Coco Shine, 62 Monte-Carlo
#2 Chanel, Rouge Coco Shine, 80 Suspense
#3 Chanel, Rouge Coco, 52 Grâce
#4 H&M, 002 Kombucha
#5 Max Factor, 60 Evermore Lush
#6 Mac, Matte, Please me

What are your go-to lip colors for fall ? 


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR

Subscribe