BEING A BOOKWORM

8:04 AM



I've always been and will always be a bookworm. In grade school I read all the books they had in the library, and the kids didn't even believe someone could actually read all those books. Well now, being a teenager I don't have that much time anymore, but I try to take the time and sit down and enjoy reading. I hate carrying around a heavy book, especially to school, even though I love reading on the bus or during free periods. Also it's more expensive to buy printed versions and they need a lot of space. But from time to time it is inevitable to buy a book. The feel to it, the weight and turning the pages is something that you can't experience when having an e-reader. I'm such a fast reader so that was the main reason to get a kindle. But now to my books. In the summer holidays I read 11 books. Not all of them are listed here but I enjoyed nearly every book I read so far.

#1 The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
#2 Before I go to sleep by S.J. Watson
#3 Eat, pray, love by Elisabeth Gilbert
#4 The girl on the train by Paula Hawkings
#5 Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
#6 How to be bad by E. Lockhart, Lauren Myracle and Sarah Mlynowski
#7 The Blonde Theory by Kristin Harmel (a hilarious book!)
#8 Pines by Blake Crouch


Books


These were all bestsellers (I think) so I really wanted to know what the fuss was about, so for example I really like The girl on the train. These were all really easy to read, so I want to get into more 'challenging' literature. I already purchased Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf for starters.

What are your favorite books ? Let me know in the comments...



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR

Subscribe